All AntiLog and AntiLogPro orders come with a full set of user guides (including option pack guides) sent by email in electronic form (PDF). However, some users may still prefer to also have a full set of printed user guides with their order.
This order item delivers a full set of printed user guides for AntiLog and AntiLogPro orders. The main user guide is always supplied and covers getting started and all the features available in the product and how to use them. The separate option pack guides describe the extra features they provide and how to use them in conjunction with the main user guide. The user guides delivered are selected from the following list of guides depending on which options are selected during a purchase order.
- AntiLog/AntiLogPro RS232 Data Logging System User Guide
- (OEM units) AntiLog/AntiLogPro RS232 Data Logging System OEM Supplement
- (Option ‘P’) Forced Power option for AntiLog and AntiLogPro
- (Option ‘M’) Data Logging System ICD-GPS-15x supplement
- (Option ‘S’) AntiLog Security Option User Guide Supplement
- (Option ‘G’) AntiLogPro GNSS Simulated Receiver Output User Guide
Note that our free to download and use AntiTermPro support program for the PC has built in support for all the very latest product user guides. For PCs with internet access, simply click on the AntiLog or AntiLogPro image in the top right hand corner of the display when a unit is connected. A web page opens with links to the very latest user and option pack guides related to the connected product.