These additional spare or replacement Anticyclone Systems Ltd certified media cards are guaranteed to work with all AntiLog OEM and AntiLogPro RS232 data loggers as specified below. They are all fast enough when used in any AntiLogPro unit to simultaneously record up to two channels of 921,600 baud RS232 data at full rate. For the original AntiLog OEM approved media cards, these allow recording of up to one channel of 230,400 baud data at full rate, or up to two channels of 115,200 baud data at full rate.
Each card has a standard SD lock switch to prevent media data corruption.
No software upgrades from the current V9.0 release or configuration changes are needed to use these media cards. Just plug in and switch on.
- AntiLog OEM and all AntiLogPro, 8GB
- This 8GB media card is certified for AntiLog OEM and all AntiLogPro unit use to full product specification. This card has a manufacturer’s read speed rating of up to 15MB/s for data downloads from a PC card reader.
- AntiLog OEM and all AntiLogPro, 32GB
- Our standard AntiLogPro high performance, high capacity media card. This card is certified for AntiLog OEM and all AntiLogPro unit use to full product specification and has a manufacturer’s read speed rating of up to 48MB/s for high speed data downloads from a PC card reader.
- All AntiLogPro, 256GB
- This media card size allows you to capture extremely large volumes of RS232 data certified to full specification in all AntiLogPro units and is especially useful in applications which require long unattended operation in remote locations. When plugging this media card into a high speed PC card reader, the card has a manufacturer’s read speed rating of up to 170MB which helps with downloading very large volumes of recorded data. Please note that due to the extra large capacity and high performance of this card, the power consumed during active read and write operations can be up to 66% more than our approved 8GB and 32GB media.