|Return to shop||Note: A quantity discount is applied per order on the total of all AntiLog and AntiLogPro purchases|
|Total quantity of AntiLog and AntiLogPro units in a single purchase order||Discount|
|10 to 24 units||7.5%|
|25 to 49 units||11%|
|50 to 99 units||14.5%|
|100 or more units||18%|
Our original AntiLog OEM units are extremely capable, easy to use RS232 data loggers in a single board design for easy integration into a wide range of customer applications. These OEM units provide up to two completely independent logging channels for both recording and playback. For each channel, you can exclusively assign any one of the two available hardware serial ports on the end panel connector to any of the channel operating modes in any order.
AntiLog OEM units are ideal for logging NMEA sentences (e.g. from GPS receivers) and can accurately time stamp and very effectively sub-sample frames of NMEA data. Use AntiLog data loggers in any application where you do not want your data reformatted (e.g. binary data messages). These units are also ideal when logging two RS232 sources together, for example, when logging data from both directions in an existing bi-directional full duplex RS232 link, even if the serial port settings are different in both directions.
Each channel can additionally log input logic state, digital line state changes on a dedicate ‘EventIn’ header pin and events (such as front panel button pushes and supply voltage). Whilst recording, each channel can also poll connected equipment for measurements at user defined rates, or in addition, send independent user defined commands whenever the ‘On’ and ‘Off’ buttons are pushed.
Setting up a unit is easy using the extensive, but easy and quick to use built in terminal menu system. All settings are non-volatile and saved on the device itself and so they are never lost when all sources of power are removed. No need for jumpers, or configuration files on media cards.
Dual channel RS232 data logging in an OEM form factor ready for integration into your data logging solution.
- Very low power operation with wide power source operating range from 4.5V to 18V.
- Easy to use so data collection can be performed by non-technical staff.
- Can record or playback up to two independent channels simultaneously.
- High performance, e.g. full rate recording at 230,400 baud.
- Baud rates: 300 to 460,800 and user defined.
- High capacity storage (8GB supplied as standard).
- Uses the most comprehensive terminal configuration menu system.
- Powerful time stamping options, even for binary data all with 1ms resolution.
- Event recording including logic transition capture (any edge) up to 200Hz.
- Single or dual channel event recording.
- Comprehensive user output commands including equipment polling.
- GNSS NMEA sentence filtering and sub sampling options for each channel.
- Real time playback (even for dual channel output).
- Built in bootloader allows new embedded software upgrades via the internet.
- Length 5.6 cm, Width 6.1 cm, Height 1.7 cm.
[M]– ICD-GPS-15x military GPS receiver data recording integration (e.g. ICD-GPS-153).
[S]– Menu security option. A password needs to be entered by the user before access to the system menu is possible. This helps to prevent accidental changes to the logging configuration in a trials environment.
[P]– Forced power option. Hardware option to allow unit to start recording as soon as power is applied and stop when power is removed so no ‘On’ or ‘Off’ button pushes are required. Ideal for remote or embedded operations.